My City is a unique, family-oriented legacy gaming experience that is played in relatively short episodes. The game consists of 24 different episodes beginning with the development of a city in its early preindustrial stages and progressing through industrialisation.
During each game, players customise their experience by adding elements to their own boards. Players’ choices and actions made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalised gaming experience. For players who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate setup for repeatable play.
- A family-oriented legacy board game with simple rules and short playing time
- Shape your city from settlement to industrialisation
- Additional components are added to the game as players play My City
- This is a legacy board game where players’ choices and actions made during the game carry over into the next play-through creating a unique gameplay experience
- No two games are alike!
- The game is comprised of 24 different episodes, each episode or play-through lasts approximately 30 minutes or less.
- The game gets progressively harder as you play through the episodes
- Enjoy the full legacy experience and play through the 24 different episodes or flip the game board over and the game is set up for repeatable play with all the components (beginning at episode 12)
- 4 Two-Sided Game Boards
- 96 Playing Pieces
- 24 Construction Cards
- 4 Scoring Tokens
- 8 Envelopes with surprises
- 1 English Rulebook
No Players: 2 - 4
Game Time: 30 min